Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I Love You! You Don't Love me!

The following came straight from what i have heard, This is not about me personally!  


Where is the hope when all i do is tell you I love you. Have you said it back? I wish I could hear you say it just once more cause I have slowly forgotten what it feels like to be loved by you. I've done everything I can to be your one and only man. Am I not good enough? How long has it been since you have felt like this? Will there ever come a day where you will again look my way. I miss you. I miss going on dates and letting you stand on the pegs on the back wheel of my bike as we together looked for our next adventure! Only time will tell If we were meant to stay with each other, and if your choice is to to leave me? I wish i could run after you but my heart you have already broken into pieces and without that I cannot breath. Only my words can speak hope into you so with this I say Baby come back to me, I promise you, I am all you need. 

No comments: